Finally, Pokemon Black and White which version (U) and(E) already out, but this time I will only share which version (U) just because I think it is more fitting though nothing is different. For those who really addicted with pokemon game would have long ago, when a version (U) and (E) release. For those who can not wait, definitely search ROM (J) which translate into (U).Indeed there must be patient in return. the different between clean ROM and translate ROM there on the list of pokemons name (Pokedex). As usual, for Emulator users bit difficult to play. But I have a way to play it on the Emulator. No need to elaborate more, I’ll show you how.
1. Emulator WinDS PRO 2010.10
2. ROMs Pokemon Black and White
3. Download NO$GBA.CHT & NO$GBA.INP here
I think you must download that all items, or this won`t work
Follow This Instruction :
1. Install Winds PRO 2010.10
( DO NOT CHANGE THE INSTALATION DIRECTORY OF WINDS PRO OR THIS TRICKS WILL NOT WORK )
2. Extract NO$GBA.CHT & NO$GBA.INP .rar to your desktop and cut/copy it to NO$GBA Emulator in WinDS PRO ( My Document / Document ->WinDS PRO -> emu -> no$gba )
3. Paste it and replace
5. Choose Pokemon Black / White -> Open
6. Activate the Action replay (press F2 )
7. Reset Rom (file -> reset cartridge)
8. You can play
==> If the instruction above is won`t work like action replay that doesn`t appear, etc. You can insert the Action Replay Manually.
If there any problem, ask it. If I know I will answer it.
UPDATE : THE LINK WAS UPDATED, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD NOW
NB : IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST NDS ROMs, GO TO HERE